TCS Smart Drive : TCS conducting PAN India Smart India Hiring Drive for 2023 Batch Students of BSC, BCA, B.Voc and BCS Students for the Across India For All TCS Careers Location. This is entry level jobs opening in TCS for 2023 Batch Freshers.
TCS SMART Drive Overview:
Job Title: IT Trainee
Job Location: Across India TCS Locations
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Batch: 2023 Batch
REGISTRATION END DATE: Ongoing
TCS Smart Hiring Drive Eligibility Criteria:
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2023 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2023: Only students from Year of Passing 2023 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring.
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
TCS Smart Hiring NQT Syllabus:
The test will be conducted physically in TCS iON Centres.
The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections –
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
How To Apply TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2023?
For Official TCS Smart Hiring Job Description and Apply Link: Click Here
TCS NQT Test Questions Papers: Click Here