Tech Mahindra, a leading global IT company, is actively seeking talented and passionate Associate Software Engineers to join its ever-expanding team. As a rapidly growing organization, Tech Mahindra is committed to innovation and delivering cutting-edge solutions to clients across diverse industries.
Tech Mahindra Hiring Overview:-
Job Profile : Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Across India
Salary: INR 5-10 LPA
Job Description :
- To code, test, maintain and troubleshoot utilizing the appropriate development environment and programming technology.
- Understand and analyze the technical specifications and suggest code optimization ideas.
- Fill timesheets and complete invoicing process on or before the deadline.
- Interact with customers on need basis and flag any requirements or issues raised by the customer to seniors in the team.
- Develop software code as per specifications, by understanding customer requirements.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources.
- Constantly review if there is a better way of doing things, which may help with economizing time or money or deliver better to the customer.
- Adhere to quality process ¿ update the defect logs, test scripts, and comply with quality processes and timelines.
- Perform self code reviews as per standards.
- Develop project consolidated status reports and perform all activities related to re usage, accuracy and efficiency.
- Work alongside others, delivering own goals, and supporting team members in meeting theirs, thereby contributing to the overall satisfaction of the team.
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
How To Apply
The eligible and interested candidates apply on the following application link.
Tech Mahindra Apply Link: Click Here