Tekion Recruitment 2021: Tekion is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore Location. The details about the Tekion Recruitment 2021 is described below.
Business applications don’t have to be complicated and boring. That’s why we built one that’s simple and fun to use, yet powerful enough to run complex businesses at global scale. We started with the automotive industry by re-imagining automotive retail and bringing value to everyone in the ecosystem.
Tekion’s flagship platform, Automotive Retail Cloud, is built using the most modern technology stack available. We’re constantly innovating and inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (6 months experience)
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
At Tekion, we’re building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We’re creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We’re inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor/Master’s in computer science or relevant fields
- 6months + of relevant experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
- Understanding of building and scaling microservices
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Knowledge in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
- Understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
How to Apply for Tekion Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode.
Tekion Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here