Are you a recent graduate with a passion for technology and a knack for problem-solving? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy helping others? If so, then Telstra’s 2024 Recruitment Drive for Technical Support Roles might be the perfect opportunity for you!
About Telstra Jobs Openings 2024
Job Title – Technical Support
Job Location : Bangalore/Pune
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Qualification – Any Graduate
Job Description :
You will be working across all aspects of the customer support experience, through direct communications, escalation and engagement with up/down stream teams and Vendors. You will be given a high degree of autonomy and have the opportunity to work on initiatives to improve processes and the performance and integration of systems, making a positive impact on customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
Qualification – Any graduate
- 0 to 2 years working in IT industry.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Strong understanding on Networking skills primarily Routing & Switching
- Listen and observe to identify the cultural preferences and perceptions of others.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience
- Excellent communication skills and interest to learn Telstra products and services to provide an excellent customer experience
- Incident Management Experience
- International stakeholder experience
- Written and Verbal communication skills and good English comprehension
- Knowledge / exposure on Network Monitoring Tools
- Assurance Team experience
- Training or certification in Networking
- Co-ordinate with service desk, customers, vendors and all other resolver groups to ensure timely resolution
- Experience in Telecom service provider companies
- Telephone skills / Previous contact centre background
- Can start immediately (or less than 30 days)
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduate register for the same on the following application link.
Apply Link : Click Here