Telstra India Hiring BE/B.Tech/MCA or related Graduate As Customer Service Consultant having 0-2 year experience.
About Telstra Jobs Openings 2023
Job Title – Customer Service Consultant
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry. (For example: Networking)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
Key Accountability Metrics
- Volume Reduction
- First in Fix
- Cycle Time
Key Decision Rights
- Recall approval
- Escalation Management
Qualification – B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years working in IT industry.
- CCNA or equivalent
- Knowledge on firewalls
- Strong understanding on Routing & Switching
- Incident Management Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Written and Verbal communication skills and good English comprehension
- Good knowledge in Windows and Office 365
- Knowledge / exposure on Network Monitoring Tools
- Data and IP experience
- Assurance Team experience
- Automation/Scripting knowledge
- Knowledge on cloud platforms AWS / AZURE
- Telephone skills / Previous contact center background
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduate register for the same on the following application link.
Apply Link : Click Here