Tenable Recruitment Drive 2021:
Tenable is hiring Associate Software engineer for the Bangalore location from the eligible fresher graduates. Detailed description of Tenable Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Cybersecurity is one of the existential threats of our time. New types of connected devices and compute platforms, from Cloud to IoT, have exploded the cyber attack surface. And more tools collecting more data doesn’t equate to actionable insight for the CISO, C-suite and Board of Directors. The old way of simply scanning on-premises IT devices for vulnerabilities is no longer enough. It’s time for a new approach.
Tenable Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Experience: 1+ year
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in software testing through automation
- 1+ years experience in building test automation solutions, automated internal frameworks, monitor systems, or improving testing effectiveness
- You have experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CircleCI or equivalent
- Experience in validating performance, scale and reliability of distributed systems
- You have a wealth of experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform and other automation technologies
- You have the hunger and zest to leverage the most advanced tools and technologies to build world-class solutions
- You find the challenges encountered at complex customer deployments to be fascinating and stimulating, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are an extremely self-motivated person with an eye for automating your own manual tasks
- You have fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- You are constantly on the lookout of better solutions, even when no one has asked you to do so
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
Tenable is not only building great products and carving out a completely new category, but we are also building a world-class engineering culture, and committed to hiring the very best. We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer in Test to work in our Core Engineering team, focusing on our product’s test automation functionality at an enterprise level. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a technically stimulating and fast-paced environment!
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
You will be working with various teams within Tenable, to build a first-of-its-kind platform that enables self-healing cloud native infrastructure by codifying security throughout the development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record, sound technical knowledge and skills in developing enterprise products.
- Work with the product management and development teams to understand customer, functional and technical requirements and devise a test strategy
- Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code
- Take charge of one or more functional areas for understanding the functional and technical requirements and suggesting a functional solution
- Own the completeness of the functional area by proactively communicating, planning, estimating and delivering the functionality
- Refine and deliver on various quality metrics of the functionality
Interested candidates may apply online for the posts ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply