Calling all aspiring software engineers! Teradata, a global leader in data and analytics solutions, is inviting recent graduates with a passion for technology and data to join our team through our 2024 Off-Campus Drive. As a Software Engineer at Teradata, you’ll play a crucial role in developing cutting-edge data and analytics solutions that empower organizations worldwide to harness the power of data for innovation and growth.
Teradata Off Campus Drive Overview:-
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience : 0-3 Years
Job Description :
Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements. Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering. Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
To apply for Teradata’s 2024 Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineers, please visit our careers page and submit your online application. We encourage you to tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your relevant skills, experiences, and aspirations.
Apply Link: Click Here