TeraData Off Campus Drive 2022 : Teradata hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Software Engineer Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Hyderabad and Pune Office Location.
The detailed information about Teradata Careers opening as follows.
Teradata Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad, Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or related
Batch : 2023 or Recent Grad
About Company :
Teradata is one of the world’s largest companies focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Our powerful solutions portfolio and database are the foundation on which we’ve built our leadership position in business intelligence and are designed to address any business or technology need for companies of all sizes
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Job Description :
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Get all-round view of the deployment, configurations, automation and maintenance aspect of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn design, architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple with good grasp on following:
- Foundations of Operating System (Unix / Linux) and Multi-threaded environment
- Programming Language (C++/Java/Python)
- Computer Networks and File Storage Systems
- Logical Systems and Algorithms
- Analytical mindset and exploratory thinking process
- Inter-personal communication skills
Upon selection, candidate shall be part of the engineering team(s) / organization within Teradata, responsible in one or more of the following areas:
- Core Database development technologies
- Distributed systems and Cloud Computing
- Operating System, File system and Storage Infrastructure services
- Analytics, Machine Learning and AI services
- Performance, Validation, Automation, Security and Scalability.
- Intuitive User Experience / Interaction Design
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Teradata careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here