Teradata is hiring fresher graduates as well 0-3 Years Entry Level for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the Hyderabad location in India. The detailed job description of is available below.
Teradata Recruitment Drive 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 Years
Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements. Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering. Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
Apply Link: Click Here