Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021:
Texas Instruments is looking to hire fresher graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
About Texas Instruments:-
Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
Join a proven team of innovative and collaborative engineers as we execute and launch compelling and differentiated products to drive growth with high performance DLP® Products.
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
- Good handle in C with project experience in development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following apply link.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here