Texas Instruments Off Campus Recruitment Hiring freshers as well Experienced B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc or any graduate for the role as Software Engineer.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Description:
|B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MCA Or Related
|Best In Industry
TI Software Engineer Job Description :
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be at the forefront of software architecture design and gain exposure to application development.
In this role, you will design embedded software and development tools that will be used to test products, write code that tells chips how to operate in revolutionary new ways, and work closely with business partners and customers, as well as TI’s marketing, systems and applications engineering teams, to collaborate and solve business problems.
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- C and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with assembly language programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
How To Apply
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on following TI carers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply TI