Thomson Reuters is currently hiring Entry Level Java Developers in Ahmedabad. These positions offer the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology projects and learn from some of the best minds in the industry.
Thomson Reuters Openings Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer – Java, J2ee
Job Location: Ahmedabad / Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Entry Level
eveloper with hands-on experience in full-stack Java development within Agile (Scrum) distributed environment.
Team will be busy either with new features development, refactoring of the application or rewriting a monolith into micro-service architecture.
Key responsibilities include:
Defining requirements with help of BA/Lead by daily verbal and written communication with the client in the SCRUM team,
- Implementing new features in both back-end and front-end sides,
- Implementing non-functional requirements
- Unit tests,
- Integration tests,
- UI accessibility review,
- Sonar issues review,
- Supporting swagger documentation for new code,
- Following software engineering best practices and principles.
- Core Java (8,11)
- Spring (Spring Boot, Spring RESTful web services)
- SQL (MS-SQL, MY-SQL)
- JSP (basic knowledge)
Nice to have:
- Design patterns
- Spring Data JPA
- Struts 2 (basic knowledge)
- Message Broker
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.
Apply link Click here