Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021: Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates who are pursuing their graduation in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of SRE Trainee Engineer across Bangalore location. Interested candidates may apply to the above mentioned posts after reading the detailed job description.
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: SRE Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline meeting program academic requirements
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Basic understanding of one of the Cloud provider.a
- Full stack development (Front-end, Back-end system development)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Data structures and algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Partner with experienced engineers to successfully design and implement new services() within the Thomson Reuters Data Center
- Participate in testing new technologies within a lab environment, document implementation plans and communicate results
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure technology solutions meet business needs
- Be responsible for service() availability, troubleshoot problems within the service and its API interfaces
- Gain an understanding of technologies used within the Thomson Reuters Data Center
- Fully engage as an active member of the team providing input into technical and project decisions
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Analyzing and discovering how all components of a distributed system work together using a broad range of skills and tools.
- Object-Oriented design, design patterns and programming following clean coding practices.
- Agile/lean development practices such as Scrum, XP and agile design.
- Software testing frameworks that support TDD and BDD.
- Automating software build and testing using tools such as Jenkins.
- Database programming, schema design and query optimization (relational and NoSQL).
How to Apply for Thomson-Reuters Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible entry level graduates can apply for this positions through online mode ASAP.