Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers as entry level Software Engineer. the detailed requirement of Thomson Reuters off campus drive and Thomson Reuters application process further for Thomson Reuter’s off-campus drive below in the article.
so, Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Job Description:
The Legal & Research Technology in Bangalore provides systems development and support for the content pathways and content processing needs of WestLaw. The group oversees and executes on a wide range of project types, ranging from cost-saving infrastructure to revenue-driving product development initiatives. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and detailed oriented individual who will make an impact by contributing to the team’s development needs right away. The key area of focus for this position is serving as a Software engineer for a multi-year project to deliver new and re-engineered systems using AWS and its capabilities with excellent proficiency in Java, Angular JS, and Python.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java, Python, Angular JS, and Angular
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- so, Work with AWS Container offerings and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database offerings.
- Work with AWS Console to be able to provide the services
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of own tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of them with aggressive timelines
- Understand the existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
- Very Strong in Java, OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Angular scripting
- Strong in Python
- so, Good knowledge of AWS Console
- also, Good knowledge of AWS Database Offerings
- Moreover, Good knowledge of AWS Container offerings
- Good knowledge of AWS Step functions
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Keen on picking up newer concepts like AI/ML and Data science
- ‘Team Player
- Interact with internal/external teams
- Adaptability and Flexibility