Thomson Reuters is hiring Software Developers in Bangalore, India for their Off Campus Drive 2023. Graduates in Computer Science/IT are eligible to apply. Full-time positions available.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai/Hybrid
Salary: Best in Industry
• Executes on delivering technical solutions for routine, low complexity projects
• Supports Engineers/Sr. Engineers on more complex projects
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
Sphere of Influence
• Immediate project or QA/Software Development Engineer team
• Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications provided by others.
• Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
• Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets client and business needs.
• Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
• May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
• Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
• Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
• Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which a more senior developer will typically review.
• Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
• Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
• Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
• Actively participates in internal team and status meetings.
• Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
• Ability to understand low-complexity business requirements and translate them into coding
• Ability to interpret code and solve problems based on existing good practices and standards
• Acts on the correction of incidents identified by the continuous code quality inspection tool
• Need for guidance and review in carrying out activities
• Can participate in the code review process for learning purposes
• Responds to routine or standard requests from internal or external customers
• Gains support from colleagues for ideas and initiatives
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.