Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates who completed their graduation in the field of Computer Science/ IT across the Hyderabad location in India. The detailed job description is available below.
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Application Front-end candidates: C# .NET with Angular front-end skills (prefer modern Angular to AngularJS)
- Application Back-end candidates: C# .NET with SQL/PostgreSQL
We are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the Onvio Technology organization. As a Software Engineer team member, you will:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Integrations experience (REST APIs)
- SQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, Kafka, ElasticSearch and standard microservice patterns are a plus
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.