ThoughtClan Recruitment 2022:
ThoughtClan is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Software Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. The detailed job description of ThoughtClan Recruitment 2022 is available below.
ThoughtClan is a niche Technology focused, 100 plus people strong, Software company that works on building complex Enterprise scale Web and Mobile oriented Digitalization and Data science related projects. They are in IT Services as well as Product Development space.
They focus on applying technology to enable Business to function better.
ThoughtClan is a team of highly specialized technical folks and growing rapidly. They have lots of experience and expertise on developing projects related to
- Data Science including Image Analytics, Video Analytics, Building AI/ML based Prediction models etc..
- lockchain based Crypto Currency and NFT projects
- Enterprise Scale, Green Field Web and Mobile Application Development, Integration, E-Commerce, Marketing and Content Management projects.
ThoughtClan Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 4.8 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2022 Batch BE/ BTech ( CS/IT/IS/Electronics )
- Good academics (6.5 CGPA and above)
- Good pH score
Candidates will initially undergo basic training on different technologies to enable them to work on projects. Post the training and confirmation, candidates will be assigned to projects where they are expected to do any one or more of the activities mentioned below:
- Front End Development using any of the technology – React JS, Angular, Ember JS, HTM/CSS and JS
- Back End Development using Java , Spring Boot, MicroServices, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Mobile Application Development using React Native, Swift, Android native platforms
- Cloud based development using AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Integration Development using APIGEE, MuleESB etc.
- Image and Video Analytics Product Development using Python, TensorFlow and related libraries
- Blockchain based development using Ethereum.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP, Design Patterns
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with strict deadlines
- Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail oriented
- Good work ethic, including sense of individual responsibility
- Comfortable working on new products in a growing company
- Adapt to changing technology landscape.
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here