Thryve Digital Health is conducting an off-campus drive in 2023 to hire Trainee freshers. The drive will be held in Hyderabad office locations. If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can apply for the position of Trainee at Thryve Digital Health. Don’t miss out on this chance to kickstart your career.
Thryve Digital Health India Careers 2023 Overview :-
Job Title : Trainee
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Education : Any Graduate
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Job Description Of Thrvye Digital Trainee:
This job takes the lead in providing more complex claims adjudication services typically as part of a Operations team. Claims adjudicator usually analyze, validate, update, process and adjudicate claims to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark standards and policies. Claims Adjudicators provide general support to maintain TAT, meet SLA’s, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
• Analyzing, validating, updating & processing claims, as well as meeting defined scope, targets and SLA’s.
• Collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the innovation and quality. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
• Providing required support for new joiners once they gain experience.
• Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex walkthroughs, reporting production & quality status.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
The experience we are looking to add to our team
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline
• Good verbal and written skills
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Thrvye Digital Careers ?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the role of Developer Trainee are encouraged to apply as soon as possible through the online application mode.
Apply Link : Click Here