Are you a fresh graduate seeking an exhilarating launchpad for your digital career? Look no further than Thryve Digital’s dynamic Off-Campus Drive, specifically designed to ignite the talents of bright, eager minds like yours!
Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive Overview :-
Job Title : Trainee – Process Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Education : Any Graduate / Diploma
Batch : 2024/2023 or Any
Job Description Of Thrvye Digital Trainee:
Screens, reviews, evaluate claims based on set audit requirements and shares audit findings for further action, following organizational policies and procedures as part of retrospective quality control review under risk and governance area. Reviews processed claims and inquiries to determine corrective action which can include adjusting claims. Takes the corrective action steps using enrollment, benefit, and historical claim processing information. Translate foreign language claims into English using software and code appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream
- Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred.
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, PowerPoint)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to take direction and navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and managing files and records.
- Ability to use mathematics to adjudicate claims.
- Ability to solve problems within pre-defined methods and guidelines.
- Knowledge of operating systems specific to claim processing.
How To Apply for Thrvye Digital Careers ?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the role of Process Analyst Trainee are encouraged to apply as soon as possible through the online application mode.
Apply Link : Click Here