TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2023
TIBCO is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Associate Support Engineer across Pune Locations in India. The details about the TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2023 is described below.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real-time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers /0-3 Years
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST)
- EMEA shift (~12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST)
- US East shift (~3 pm – 12 am IST)
- US West or night shift (~9:00 pm – 6 am IST)
- Product/Application support experience, JAVA / Database certification
- TIBCO product knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of different Authentication/Authorization mechanisms e.g. Basic, OAuth, Kerberos etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and different services e.g. AWS, Docker, RedShift..etc TLS/SSL concepts and its working mechanism.
- Process Management, Memory Management, Performance management , application Scaling etc.
How to Apply?
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2023 Apply Link: Click Here