TMF Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – hiring recent graduate freshers As a Trainee Analyst for the Pan India locations- Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida.
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
TMF Group Off Campus Hiring 2022 Overview –
Company Website – tmf-group.com
Role – Trainee Analyst
Location – Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon
Experience – Freshers
Salary – Best in Industry
Qualification – BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/MBA Or Any Related
Job Description For TMF Freshers Hiring
We are embarking on an ambitious journey to leverage innovative technologies which accelerate our business growth and reduce our cost to serve. To achieve this, we are driving a strategic programme to optimise our service delivery model, requiring improvements to our technology (workflow, RPA), processes and organisational construct.
We are looking for Trainee Analyst to join our team and help to drive innovation across the business.
In this role, the successful candidate will need to:
- Provide configuration support of service delivery processes as part of work flow tool implementation
- Ensuring on time & high-quality delivery
- Support to System & Data Analyst/ Business Analyst team throughout the entire workflow implementation process and after
Utilise Agile techniques to set-up, configure & test our workflow technology in new offices
- Responsible for back -end configuration of processes in accordance to set standards for our workflow tool to turn business requirements into digital flows
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand configuration requests
- Reviews requirements, performs systems analysis in preparation for service specific cloning and configuration
- Provide configuration support to System & Data Analyst/ Business Analyst for processes that are already live
Support end to end business analysis documentation, ensuring on time & high-quality delivery
- Support System & Data Analyst/ Business Analyst in updating project documentation & other activities wherever required
- Ability to adapt fast to a changing environment. It also means a willingness to work outside of traditional hours, to provide support to situations demanding attention.
How To Apply –
The interested and eligible grads register for the TMF Group Trainee Analyst Freshers Hiring Drive on following link.
Apply Link – Click Here To Register TMF Trainee Analyst