Tomia Recruitment 2021
Tomia is hiring fresher graduates for the role of GSOC Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Graduates in the field of Computer Science are eligible to apply. A detailed job description is available below.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. Regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups
Tomia Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: GSOC Engineer (Contract)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Analyze and resolve incidents discovered either through standard monitoring or analysis or through external reporting
- Analyze complex service related problems and recommending solutions accordingly.
- Provision for service customization and service preparations
- Perform bulk configuration requested by Clients
- Data comparison between various platforms to prevent anomalies.
- Setting up various network profiles for various clients.
- Linux – Advanced Level
- SQL – Advanced Level
- SS7 – Advanced Level
- Knowledge of Database– SQL, ORACLE
- Knowledge of GSM
- 0-2 years of experience as a Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 support engineer
Tomia Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here