TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022:
TransUnion is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Data Engineer for Bangalore location in India. Eligible Graduates in the field of Computer Science, Information Science and Information Technology are eligible to apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Gather, Transform, Validate, aggregate and report on client data.
- Analyze data to systematically apply in-house developed, complex analysis technology to test the data quality and create benchmark solutions.
- Work directly with clients and other financial institutions to resolve critical issues in data quality • Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
- Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis • Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
- Create documentation to define business needs.
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (all disciplines) Computer Science / Computer Engineering Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language is desired
How to Apply for TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022?
The interested eligible candidates apply on the following link.
TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here to register