Twitter India off campus recruitment drive 2021: Twitter invites application from Computer Science/ IT Graduates across India for the Full Time opportunity for 2020 and 2021 Batch and internship program for 2022 Batch. The interested BE/B.Tech/BS or other related Graduates apply on the given Twitter Off Campus Registration link.
Twitter Internship and Full Time Program For Recent Graduate
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Remote
Twitter Fresher Salary: High In Industry
- BE/B.Tech/BS/MCA/MS/M.Tech Or Related
- 2021 Internship: Students graduating in 2022
- Full-time: Graduated in 2020 OR graduating in 2021
Twitter Off Campus Drive Job Description:
SWE SRE – Data Platform and Database
Software Engineers/Site Reliability Engineers (SWE SRE) work on improving the availability, scalability, performance and reliability of Twitter’s production services. Who We Are:
- As a member of the organization you will be dedicated to improving the reliability of our end-to-end data infrastructure. Your work will integrate directly with Twitter’s products.
- Our core infrastructure receives hundreds of millions of tweets per day and serves tens of billions of API requests. We also serve over 2+ billion search queries per day, render millions of ad impressions, and process hundreds of terabytes of log and interaction data daily.
- We work with open-source technologies and get involved with SRE, public cloud and data platforms, database communities.
- We actively participate in the vision to move away from high operational cost tasks such as break/fix, cluster migrations, new service buildouts, abuse, etc. You will contribute to services that can shrink and expand based on demand, self heal, automatically rollout, etc.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve the reliability and performance of Hadoop, databases and other data management services on-prem and on public cloud.
- Participate and build tools to diagnose, and fix complex distributed systems handling petabytes of data and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company, scope and create automation for deployment, management and transparency of our services.
- Tackle issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network.
Who You Are:
- Excellent knowledge of python or golang coding, with full stack experience
- Solid understanding of algorithms, distributed systems design and the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols and networking stack.
- Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Work well with and be able to influence a myriad of personalities at all levels.
- Be adaptable and able to focus on the simplest, most efficient & reliable solutions.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
For Twitter Off Campus and Internship Registration follows the “Apply For Job Link”.