Ubisoft Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Ubisoft hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Trainee Moderator. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Pune Office Location.
The detailed information about Ubisoft Careers opening as follows.
Ubisoft Recruitment Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Trainee Moderator
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : Freshers/Student
Qualification : Any Graduate
Batch : 2023/2022/2021/ or Any
About Company :
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Description :
The Moderator will be responsible to moderate the content posted by users on Ubisoft game. His responsibility will include monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the final product is as per guidelines.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within videos, texts, images and audio.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines.
- Give daily report to the Lead with moderation statistics.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Good knowledge of internet culture
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends and when required.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges.
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Is aware of the Western Culture.
- Be efficient and determined to achieve objectives.
Required and Preferred skills:
- Preferred online moderation experience for Youtube or any Gaming community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good written and communication skills (English)
- Preferred BPO/IT/Gaming experience as the candidate will be required to work in night shifts
- Experience in Back office or Calls.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Datavail careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here