Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021: Unisys is hiring entry level Engineers for Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidate may find the detailed job description below. Fresher Graduates of BE/ B.Tech w are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Freshers Recruitment 2021
Company Name : Unisys
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com/
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Self-sufficient team member
- Needs less direction. Capable of independence.
- Apply processes and tools. Recommends improvements.
- Communicate within team and with extended team members. Escalate issues as and when required.
- Knowledgeable in an area or product. Demonstrated strength in one key area. Learning the system of which the product is a part. Rely on team for complex domain knowledge.
- Estimate own tasks with some guidance. Tasks are of increased number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Understand requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Design bounded code areas or test cases at component level. May contribute to a higher-level design. Contribute to product specifications, design or test documents.
- Implement bounded areas. Implements simple features or test cases, more complex features or test cases with assistance.
- Write quality code and may review others code for defect.
- Write/run tests in bounded product areas. Make suggestions for improving test plan and tests.
- Execute tests at the component level.
- Analysis of problems. Gathers information to assist in problem debug and resolution. Proficient in the use of Diagnostic Tools
- Fix defects in bounded areas of code. Fix simple problems, complex problems with assistance. Review external customer User Communication Forms (UCF’s) for specific component and update or create new test cases as appropriate.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in bounded product areas. Expedite resolutions.
- Collaborate effectively in virtual teams.
- Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a applications / systems engineering organization.
- Understand Product Life Cycle management in a applications/systems engineering environment, with focus on agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here