Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Unisys is hiring entry level Engineers for the Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidate may find the detailed job description below. Fresher Graduates of BE/ B.Tech w are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Freshers Recruitment 2021
Company Name : Unisys
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com/
|Job Profile||Associate Application Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ BS|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments. • Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here