Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Unisys is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Test Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidate may find the detailed job description below. Fresher Graduates of BE/ B.Tech w are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Freshers Recruitment 2022
Company Name : Unisys
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com/
|Job Profile||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks • This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here