United Airlines has announced an Off-Campus Drive for the year 2023 to hire Associate Software Engineers across India. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers who are passionate about software development and want to kickstart their careers in the aviation industry. The recruitment drive is open to graduates in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields,
Overview Of United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer – Salasforce
Job Location : Gurugram
Experience : Freshers/0-1 Yeaers
Salary : High in Industry
Job Description : United Airlines Associate Engineer
We are looking for a B.Tech Graduates(CS/IT) with good programming knowledge of atleast 1 language like C, C++, Java etc or Salesforce Engineer with 0-1 year of salesforce development experience.
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Science/IT
- 0-1 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- Practical knowledge of any programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- 0.5-1 years of experience with Lightning Component development
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
How To Apply :
If you are a recent graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, and are interested in the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate Software Engineer positions across India, you can apply online through the company’s career portal link.
United Apply Link : Click Here