Upstox Off Campus Drive 2022:
Upstox is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer from the young graduate candidates of BE/ B.Tech. Detailed Job Description of Upstox Off Campus Drive 2022 is as follows.
Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India’s leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of market price with our state-of-the-art trading platform. One of the fastest growing stock broking companies and first brokers in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors.
Our customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
We are on our way to become the leader in low-cost brokerage and No.1 stock broker in the country. We scaled from a customer database of 25k customers in 2017 to 2 Lakh customers in 2019 to 5 millions customers now in April 2021. The company will continue to be driven by its guiding principle of making trading in stock markets simple and affordable for all. Company’s focus on high-design and leading-edge technology seeks to revolutionise the online trading industry in India, all at disruptive price points. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The round also saw participation from health care tech firm GVK Davix Technologies Pvt Ltd. US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in the company in September 2019 in a Series B funding round.
Upstox Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2021/ 2022 Batch)
- Good understanding on building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment
- Experience building data pipelines and data centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, etc in a production setting
- Hands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or Cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential·
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts at Upstox. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists.
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
- Create and maintain clear documentation on data models/schemas as well as transformation/validation rules.
- Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues raised by pipeline alerts or downstream consumer.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements to deliver data solutions.
- Advising clients on the usage of different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available in the ecosystem
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- Fluent in programming languages like Nodejs/Java/Python/AWS
- SQL (Expert Level)Hands-on Experience in Distributed Processing platforms such as AWS EMR, MapR, Cloudera
- Distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Upstox Off Campus Drive through online mode. Eligible applicants will receive further intimation regarding the shortlisting procedure.
Upstox Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here