Do you dream of transforming raw data into actionable insights that drive real business impact? UST, a global leader in digital technology solutions, is searching for talented individuals like you to join their vibrant data science team
UST Careers Opening
Job Title: Associate 1 – Data Science
Job Location: Kolkata
Thomson Reuters Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA or Related
Experience: Freshers /0-2 Years
Entry level position with the primary responsibility of collecting data and basic analysis of results using statistical techniques. Works under direct supervision.
- Undertakes data collection from multiple sources; including primary secondary internal and external sources to generate relevant data for analysis.
- Assists in reorganizing the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or an p individual. Assists in interpreting raw data.
- Compile data on Excel worksheets. Assists in management and maintenance of database and master data. This will include creation updates and deletions.
- Assist in developing reports using data that effectively communicate trends patterns and predictions using
- Analytical Skills: Basic knowledge of working with large amounts of data: facts figures and number crunching. Basic knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings or translate the data into understandable documents
- Critical Thinking: Ability to analyze numbers trends and data
- Attention to Detail: Ensure correct data and reports update
- Mathematical ability to estimate numerical data
- Work in a team environment
- Proactively ask for help when required
Knowledge Examples:Knowledge Examples
- Proficient in mathematics and calculations.
- Spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of Tableau or PowerBI
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Code version control e.g. git bitbucket etc.
How to Apply for the UST
Candidates who are qualified and interested should apply as soon as possible on the UST Careers Page 😊
Apply Link: Click Here To Register