Veleo India Careers – Are you a fresh engineering graduate with a passion for quality and a drive to innovate? Buckle up, because Valeo, a global leader in automotive technology, is on the lookout for bright minds like yours! Join the Graduate Engineer Trainee – QA program and shape the future of mobility, one quality check at a time.
Valeo Recruitment Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Quality Assurance
Work Location: Channai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech CS/IT/Electronics/Mechanical etc
Job Description :
- Describe the principal mission of the position
- Quality Management of the project for System and Software scope
- Risk chaser, avoid taking unnecessary risks for the project (design, process, Quality cost, timing)
- Customer Quality deliverables and objectives are fulfilled
- Control and monitoring of the conformity to GSMART process
- Customer (internal and external) interface for System & Software Quality matters in development for the assigned projects in coordination with Q-PTM
- Manage the quality in project for System and Software Scope
- Define System & Software Quality Targets of the project. Create and maintain the Project Quality Assurance plan for System and Software in collaboration with the Project Team and the Q-PTM to reach the Quality (Customer and Valeo) and cost targets of the project. Monitor the progress of Quality activities.
- Conduct Product & Process audits as defined in the Project Quality Assurance Plan.
- Perform the System & Software Milestone Preparation Audits.
- Ensure that risks are properly assessed and managed. Track issues until closure. Escalate roadblocks to PG/ PL/ Métier management.
- Report Product & Process Indicators and GGRs (Group Golden Rules) related to System and Software Quality for the project. Own the System and Software Quality section of the Project dashboard.
- Ensure that GSMART and Clean Project Management (CPM) are respected
- Approve process tailoring vs. GSMART Part 1 and Part 2 within the scope of System and Software activities.
- Assess the compliance of the project with the Group Golden Rules and the status of the corresponding action plan.
- Support internal project assessments (GAMA) and OEM project assessments (ASPICE) preparation and execution.
- Provide support, coaching and training to all System & Software Project Team Members on quality assurance process (SUP.1).
- Challenge other Project Team Members and Contributors on their activities and provide basic coaching when necessary.
- Support the Q-PTM to prepare CLPP before CLEAN milestones for System & Software related questions.
- Focus on Design & Change
- Ensure that the novelty (Fix, Variable, Specific analysis) on Product is taken into account in the Design Review strategy and Project Quality Assurance plan for System and Software.
- Contribute to Technical Reviews as defined in the Project Quality Assurance Plan.
- Ensure the Change Control Boards are performed according to the defined process.
- Support the Supplier management activities
- Contribute to the definition of requirements for external System and Software suppliers to support the Purchasing and SQA team.
- Perform external System and Software supplier audits
- Participate to acceptance reviews and approve Software Suppliers deliveries.
- Get the Deliveries approved by the Customer on Time
- Prepare and support customer communication about System and Software Quality Status of the project.
- Conduct Software Release Readiness Audits. Contribute to the System Delivery Reviews. In case of deviations, ensure deviation management rules are respected.
- Assess consistency of Deliveries to the customer in regards to the agreed maturity level for each project milestone. Approve Software deliveries to Customer.
- Ensure application of QRQC rules in System and Software scope
- Participate to the Project QRQC and ensure that QRQC rules and standards are applied by the project team.
- Ensure that all issues and risks are reported in the QRQC red box resp SLI/R and managed in the Project QRQC.
- Support system and software team for Problem solving according to QRQC (PDCA-FTA, LLC).
- Identify Lessons Learned and Best Practices and share them with the Process Improvement organization.
Apply Here: Click Here