Vedantu Off Campus Drive 2023 : Vedantu Hiring Entry-level 0-1 year experience IT executive for the Bangalore Office location.
Vedantu Off Campus Drive
Role : IT Executive
Salary: Best in Industry
Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
– Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
– Creating user accounts and performing access control.
– Management and hardware knowledge of computers, laptops, and regularly evaluating our IT
systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
– Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
– Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
– Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
– Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
– Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
– Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
– Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
– Implement global support processes and provide visibility and escalation paths for regional IT
– Maintaining required records for the executive member and department.
– Coordinate and/or lead adhoc projects, as requested by the executive.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
– Recovery, reinstallation/reimaging of failed desktop and laptop computers.
– Answer phones, handle general inquiries, relay messages to appropriate parties.
– Manage Outlook calendar and coordinate meetings.
– Run/print out daily and monthly reports.
– Copy, fax and distribute documents.
– Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
– Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
– At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
– Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
– Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
– Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply