Veralto solutions, is seeking bright minds like yours to join their Entry-Level Service Desk Engineer team! This is your chance to kickstart your IT career in a dynamic, supportive environment where you’ll learn from the best and make a real impact. Prepare to dive into a world of problem-solving, technical support, and building lasting relationships with customers.
Role: Service Desk Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Entry level
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA or Any Graduate
Job Description :
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-focused IT Service Desk Engineer to join our team. This position will be responsible for providing remote technical support and assistance to end-users across the organization. They will play a crucial role in resolving IT-related issues remotely, ensuring the smooth operation of systems, and delivering exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and flexible to work in 24/7 environment.
- Strong knowledge of IT fundamentals, including hardware, operating systems (MAC, Windows 10, 11), networking, and productivity software such as PDF software, Office 365.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting common desktop, laptop, and mobile device issues.
- Familiarity with remote support tools and technologies.
- Active Directory User Administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical information effectively to non-technical users.
- Customer-centric approach with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to multi-task and quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience working with IT Service Management practices (e.g. Incident/problem/change management, etc.) using enterprise ticketing systems and tools.
- Flexible to work in different shifts to provide 24/7 support.
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following link.