Veritas Careers 2020: Veritas Off Campus Recruitment Drive for freshers of computer science or engineering graduates in Pune, Maharashtra office Location for the position of Associate Software Engineer Jobs.
About Veritas Careers:
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving. The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
Veritas Off Campus Recruitment 2020 For Freshers
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will help shape the innovation agenda to a growing and profitable organization. Whatever the emphasis may be, you can be assured that you’re working on various aspects to protect the world’s information!
Job Location: Pune
Veritas Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Role: Software Development Engineer – dive deep into coding with a team of programming experts to design Veritas’s next generation of information management solutions. Additional roles may include artificial intelligence/machine learning, research, web development, front-end and user interface.
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering
- Master the fundamentals of programming and/or debugging skills in C++, C #, and/or Java, Java script and AngularJS
- Skills in scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of API fundamentals and best practices
- Skills with Office Application Suite Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio, both in use and automation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL or Mobile development experience on iOS and Objective-C
- Knowledge of operating Systems: LINUX/UNIX· Object Oriented Language· Agile Process
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with OpenStack, Hadoop or Cassandra
- Experience in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Ganglia, Cacti, collectd, Logstash, Graphite, Cepmon/Esper
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to implement innovative and viable solutions for commercial product and internal tool user interfaces
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Experience working with tools like Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and Protractor
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Working knowledge of delivering into cloud based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and Micro services design a plus