Verizon Hiring fresher through off campus drive Computer Science graduates as software Engineer Position in Bangalore .
About Company :
- As Verizon’s media unit, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we’re transforming media for tomorrow, too. We’re creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what’s next in content, advertising and technology.
- A little about Verizon MediaVerizon Media (formerly Oath Inc.) is a division of Verizon Communications for its media and online businesses. Its a division of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Verizon Media is shaping the future of media.
- Our mission
- Build brands consumers love
- Build platforms customers love
- Build a company talent loves
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
- What we are looking for
- We are looking for great talent – building, coding, testing, launching and learning, this is the place to be, because you will learn and gain hands-on experience while engaged in projects with significant impact on the success of our businesses. You are a great problem solver, the capability to work independently as well as with a team, and the willingness to learn from our leadership.
- Your Day
- Develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required
- Participate in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Recommend modifications to processes and procedures, and contribute to best practices, architecture, and implementations
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams
- You Must Have
- Actively pursuing a BS, BE or B.Tech in Computer Science or related major, and strong record of academic achievement
- Knowledge of software engineering processes, tools (e.g.: programming proficiency in a language, preferably Java, C/C++, methods, test development, support, algorithms and data structure
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts, large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, and UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience in one or many of the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, LAMP
- Experience building or maintaining databases (Oracle, mySQL, Hive, etc.)
- Cross-browser, cross-platform coding
- Large-scale, large-user base website development experience
- Data mining, machine learning, AI, statistics, information retrieval, linguistic analysis
- Strong mathematical background
- Internship experience at a tech company
|Company Name:||Verizon Communications Inc|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch:||2020 or 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|