Are you a budding engineer with a passion for sustainability and a thirst for innovation? Do you dream of shaping the future of wind energy and leaving a lasting impact on the planet? Then buckle up, because the Vestas Off Campus Drive 2024 – Graduate Program Engineering R&D Innovation is your gateway to a career that will take your breath away.
Hiring Engineering, STEM or Related Graduates passing or having degree by September 2024, Vestas works on IT, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and all….
Job Title : Engineering, R&D Innovation
Job Location : Pan India
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech All Streams, BSC, MSC, ME/M.Tech or Related STEM Graduate
Batch : 2024/2023 or Any
Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas and locations of our organisation. During the two years, you will gain a thorough understanding of our purpose, values, and culture and embark on an exciting global career with a clear focus on both your personal and professional development. You will receive tasks with a progressive increase in complexity and responsibility.
Area of interest: Engineering, R&D & Innovation (Work location: IN, Chennai)
Embark on a dynamic journey in Engineering, R&D & Innovation through our Graduate Programme, where you’ll delve into the intricate process of shaping the future of sustainable energy. This program offers a unique opportunity to work in diverse countries, immersing yourself in different cultures.
To qualify for the Graduate Programme, you need to:
- Hold or will complete by September 2024 a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree from university – combined with limited full-time work experience after graduation. We are open to various educational backgrounds
- Have a solid grasp of business concepts
- Have an international mindset and preferably lived or studied abroad
- Possess a valid visa/work permit in the country you are applying for
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
We also expect that you:
- Have good methodological and communication skills
- Demonstrate fast-track learning ability and the openness to learn from others
- Are professional and handle ambiguity well
- Seek to improve and simplify our work and our solutions for the benefit of our customers
- Have an inclusive and global mindset
Vestas Graduate Programme Apply Link: Click Here