Vestas Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | Mechanical Freshers Recruitment | BE/B.Tech | Mechnical Jobs in Chennai
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Job Title: EAM Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply : 9th March’2020
- Education background as Mechanical Engineer or allied, recently graduated or with a few years of experience
- Experience in hands-on as well as theoretical work with machine tools and Equipment maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel using macros, pivot table, charts, Visual Basic will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Factory Tools & Equipment Maintenance.
- Have a high degree of flexibility and can work independently
- Have a high drive, quality conscious and aspire to be the best
- Are open-minded and eager to learn
- Have a proactive attitude – and you are not afraid of getting your hands on
- Good communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Support statistical data analysis on machine down time, analyze root cause and implement corrective actions
- Quality and completeness of technical deliverables like structuring new tools, work order completion, spare parts creation
- Support in implementation of Enterprise Asset Management system in New factories
- Analyze the machine efficiency & productivity of factories and provide the KPI reports to the factories on a weekly basis
- Gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, drawings & calibration reports to systematize
How To Apply : Intrested Mechanical freshers click on the following apply link before the link expires before 9th March’2020 .