Vimeo Internship Program 2021:
Vimeo is looking to hire fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Intern across Bangalore location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the Vimeo Internship Program 2021 as follows.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo Internship Program 2021 Overview:
Job Title: QA Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Students
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech
Batch: 2020/ 2021 Batch
Vimeo Internship Description:
As a QA Intern at Vimeo, you will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a growing team to solve interesting challenges. Our team based in Bangalore, India, is agile, highly collaborative and learning focused.
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development.
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features.
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product management and development team.
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Create documents and maintain test case and share reports.
- Computer science Graduate.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Vimeo Careers page application link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register