Visa Inc., a global leader in digital payments, is gearing up for its Off Campus Drive in 2024. This drive is specifically tailored for recent graduates, offering them the chance to embark on a thrilling career journey as New Grad Software Engineers.
Visa Recruitment – Project Analyst
|BE/B.Tech/BSC/M.Tech or Related
VISA Job Description:
As a new grad Software Engineer, you will be placed in one of the technology organizations at Visa and specific assignments will depend on upon your skills sets, interest, and team needs.
Some job duties and projects could include:
- Write optimized, secure and scalable code that also follows best practices such as unit testing and peer reviews.
- Formulate creative solutions to solve problems that meet the objectives of both the product roadmap and technology roadmap.
- Participate in and develop end-to-end technology solutions that solve our business needs.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional organization within an Agile environment.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating August 2023 – August 2024
• Experience with Write utilities / automation tools using Selenium, Java, REST, Python, Groovy, and more
• Familiarity with software testing principles
• Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
• Document process, designs, test results, and analysis
• Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
• Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
• Communicate status frequently to project stakeholders
How To Register :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the Visa Entry level hiring on the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here