Visa Inc. inviting applications from graduates as well students for the summer internship program 2020 in their Bangalore office. Technical graduates who are looking for intern in Software Development and Engineering apply Now.
About Company : VISA Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Summer Internship Program 2020
Position Title : Intern – Software Development And Engineering
Intern Location : Bangalore, KA
Eligibility : IT Related Graduates , College Students
Visa currently looking for candidates for our 2020 Summer Internship Program. Visa interns gain real-world experience working for one of the world’s most recognized brands.
During this intensive 10-12 week internship, you will work on challenging and rewarding assignments, gain exposure to Visa business leaders and executives, and participate in social and networking opportunities. Visa offer internships in many of our offices around the world.
Requirements For Visa Summer Internship 2020 :
- Software Engineering General requirements:
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with initial guidance and direction
- Strategic thinking
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with payments would be a plus Position specific requirements (not all apply to all jobs)
- Training in C/C++ and Object Oriented design is preferred
- Familiarity with software development methodology that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of software development
- Experience with user research and user centered design.
- Experience with usability (e.g., as a tester, analyst, or developer using user-centered data)
- Experience with accessibility (Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0) a plus
- Knowledge of user interface design as applied to Web-based applications and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of both Macs and PCs helpful
- Please include your online portfolio URL (if you have one) including design, development, and/or analysis tasks that you have completed
How To Apply Fir Visa Summer Intern 2020 : Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following links , there are multiple openings.