VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 : VMware hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Technical Support Engineers. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about VMware Careers opening as follows.
VMware Hiring Overview 2022
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer 1
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA or Any
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Job Description :
In this role, you will be joining VMware’s End User Compute team supporting the Workspace ONE product suite. You will be in the forefront of the work from anywhere transformation helping our customers shift their workforce to remote and hybrid, which has only been accelerated by the worldwide pandemic.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
As a starting level Technical Support Engineer in the End User Compute team, you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies and help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their operation.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on Global support processes and products, to understand how the technology works, and how our customers use it.
- Once achieved, you will support global customers issues, with the support of tenured engineers, through troubleshooting, research, and lab reproduction.
- As your skill set grows, you will work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies and, working with senior engineers build cases to shape product development, based on how customers are using the VMware Suite.
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As a Technical Support Engineer in the End User Compute team, you will be responsible for resolving customer technical issues. Key strengths for this role would be motivated, keen to learn, strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills, someone who embraces challenges.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Learn new communication and technological skills, including, but not limited to Technical Expertise, Applied Logic, as well as Time, Queue and Customer management.
- Develop your technical skills in the areas of: access and identify management, networking, SaaS infrastructure and, mobile, Windows and macOS device management.
- Resolve complex queries while providing world class support to our customers.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve issues, using labs, logs bundles and knowledge base, peer to peer collaboration and other tools you will learn in this role.
- Partner with Engineering, Field Teams and Technical experts to resolve issues to make it easier for customers to use our technology.
- Updating and creating knowledge articles for global circulation and use, based on the issues you have resolved.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following VMware careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here