VmWare Off campus Recruitment 2021:
VmWare is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer across Bangalore Location in India. The details about the VmWare Off Campus Recruitment 2021 is described below.
The VMware Global Support Services (GSS) team supports over 250,000 companies running VMware in over 100 different countries. GSS provides time-zone optimized coverage throughout five support centers globally. The GSS team supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners and participates in developing new products and new versions of current products. GSS team members also participate in product delivery strategy, product documentation, discussion forums with customers, and expert documents publishing. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the GSS team, and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. The VMware GSS team members are the “best of the best” supporting businesscritical applications in a virtual infrastructure.
VmWare Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall (Xth , XIIth and Graduation) 70% and above in Engineering) – 2021 graduating with no current backlogs
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
As a New Grad you will be providing support to customers, using VMware products, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills and be someone who embraces challenges.
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to Rotational Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Logical approach to problem solving
How to Apply for VmWare Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Technical Support Engineer through online mode.
VmWare Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here