VmWare Off campus Recruitment 2022:
VmWare is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Member of Technical Staff across Bangalore Location in India. The details about the VmWare Off Campus Recruitment 2021 is described below.
The VMware Global Support Services (GSS) team supports over 250,000 companies running VMware in over 100 different countries. GSS provides time-zone optimized coverage throughout five support centers globally. The GSS team supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners and participates in developing new products and new versions of current products. GSS team members also participate in product delivery strategy, product documentation, discussion forums with customers, and expert documents publishing. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the GSS team, and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. The VMware GSS team members are the “best of the best” supporting businesscritical applications in a virtual infrastructure.
VmWare Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Member of Technical Staff
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year : 2020 / 2021
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
Ideal candidate should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domain.
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviours and its implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Experience on setting up complex customer-like configurations
How to Apply for VmWare Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Member of Technical Staff through online mode.
VmWare Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here