Vmware Off Campus Recruitment Drive : VMware looking for freshers new college graduates for the job title as Member of Technical Staff.
VMware Company Overview:
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Vmware off campus Drive Description:
Job Title: Member of Technical Staff
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC or Related CS graduates
University Openings at VMware
As an New College Graduate, you get exposure to huge range of software platform technologies that are loved by customers all over the world. So, what is your passion? Where do you see yourself working? Is it in Systems, Computer virtualization, Operating Systems, Cloud Networking and Security, Distributed systems, Performance engineering, Front End Engineering, Backend engineering, User Experience, User Interface, or Quality Engineering. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about?
Desired skills (vary depending on team):
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Current coursework completed to include one or more of the following: operating systems, computer architecture, compilers or networking, distributed systems, data mining, web development, user interface design.
• Knowledge in one of the following: C, Java or C++.
• Knowledge with Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages.
• Knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups
• Exposure to developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications.
• Exposure/experience in developing user space and kernel modules a plus.
• School or industry projects involving significant design and development
• Previous internship experience is a plus.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, including commercial and open-source.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply vmware: The eligible graduates register on this VMware apply Link.