Vodafone Hiring Graduate as a position of Engineer Trainee in various locations in India through Vodafone off campus drive 2020 for freshers. If you are BE/B.Tech graduates looking for job in IT domain apply before the link expires.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020
|Job Profile||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone’s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy.
The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities. Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
Vodafone Engineer Trainee Responsibilities
- Follows established IT Operations processes to deliver services which support the effective monitoring, operating and maintenance of systems;
- Delivers assigned tasks and activities to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs ;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, and incident management, problem management, change and release management and basic vendor management;
- Performs maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
- Supports end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction, as required ;
- Supports the delivery of automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
- Works collaboratively with internal partners;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
Vodafone Freshers Recruitment Process
- Resume Shortlisting/Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply:
The interested and Eligible graduates apply on the following Vodafone Careers link to apply job opening for freshers as Engineer Trainee.
Join Us on Facebook Page : Click Here
Join Us On LinkedIn Page : Click Here