Volkswagen hiring freshers of engineering through online off campus drive for the recent pass out batches to fill job position in Pune and Gurgaon locations. The candidates can find more information about the Volkswagen off campus drive in below job description.
Volkswagen Off Campus Drive Overview:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
About Company :
The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 10 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. 662,575 employees worldwide produce vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
Job Description for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive :
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in
- other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service
- improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA,
- Testing, Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information
- technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate should be flexible to work at either of the above mentioned job locations.
Under Graduate Qualification
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2022 No Backlogs Accepted
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
How To Apply: The interested and eligible candidates can register on the following Volkswagen off campus registration link.
Volkswagen Apply Link Here : Click Here