W3villa Off Campus Drive 2021: W3villa is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Trainee Software Developer across Noida Location. The details about the W3villa Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
Tekenlight is a software technology company, focussed on creating products and solutions. Tekenlight also engages in providing engineering services and consulting to software product companies. They create products which address the need of an extremely large user base. The goals are – high scalability, simplicity, affordability. They bring to table hard learnt lessons together with latest best practices and help engineering teams to envision, architect and realise their product vision. They bring 360 degree engagement to identify and eliminate bottlenecks in processes and teams. They are also in to process and technology consulting in order to boost corporate growth.
W3villa Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Trainee Software Developer
Job Location: Noida
Salary : INR 3 LPA
Experience: Freshers (2020, 2021 Batch)
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
- We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
- Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or Block chain programming languages (e.g. Ruby C++ or JScript.NET.)
- Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Should be well versed with Data Structure and Algorithms
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- First 6 months – ₹12,000 (Training period)
- After 6 months (for 1 year) – ₹ 20,000 – ₹ 25,000
- After 1.5 years –₹ 30k – ₹ 35k+ 1 lakh Retention Bonus
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the W3villa Off Campus Drive through online mode on or before 3rd July 2021. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 5th July 2021. This job is applicable for the candidates who have taken the PH Test.
W3villa Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here