Walmart invites application for summer Internship Program 2023 in India. The STEM graduates are recent Freshers or Students having no experience can apply for the Walmart off campus internship dirve
Walmart Internship Description :
Intern Title : GRAD INTERN – NO WORK EXPERIENCE
Intern Location : Bangalore, Chennai
Stipend: High in Industry
Experience : Freshers /Students
Batch: 2024/2023/2022 or Any
Job Description :
Learns to create business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings. Demonstrates foundational knowledge of the business unit/organization being supported. Learns identify and define the operational metrics that impact business outcomes by establishing partnerships across the organization. Collaborates with various business stakeholders to understand the factors and trends relevant to organizational performance.
Gathers and interprets data, information, and content in a digital environment. Contributes to the data collection process by following data quality practices. Learns digital techniques and tools for the effective representation of the data to stakeholders. Learns fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools used to identify and break down business problems and enhance customer experiences.
Suggests alternative approaches/solutions based on internal and external benchmarking. Anticipates roadblocks and generates creative workarounds to ensure forward momentum. Identifies different tools, techniques, and ways of learning. Accesses and uses available learning and development resources. Describes the rationales, concepts, and need for continual learning. Demonstrates a willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence.
What you’ll do…
1) Lead design, development, and deployment of the assigned products.
2) Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth.
3) Measure and improve KPIs such as on-time deliveries/wait time/labor utilization/capacity utilization.
4) Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issue.
5) Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process – Analyze data to provide actionable insights.
6) Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization.
Apply Links For Walmart Internship :
The interested and eligible graduate register for the same on the following application link.
Walmart Registration Link: Click Here