Walmart Off Campus Drive for Technology Services Engineer I – SAP System Monitoring
Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, is hiring Technology Services Engineers I for SAP System Monitoring in Chennai, India. This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates or candidates with up to 1 year of experience to join a world-class company and start their careers in the SAP technology space.
Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023 – Description
Role – Technology Services Engineer I – SAP System Monitoring
Experience : Freshers/0-1 Years
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ Or Any Graduate
Job Description :
Our team collaborates with Walmart International, which has over 5,900 retail units operating outside of the United States under 55 banners in 26 countries including Africa, Argentina, Canada, Central America, Chile, China, India, Japan, and Mexico, to name a few.
What you’ll do:
- You will co-ordinate and take the role of a Production System Monitoring Engineer for SAP systems
- You will monitor the health and functionality of several SAP systems, and raise alarms as defined in SOP
- You will create reports to help business in decision making
- You will be responsible to create and track the incidents and provide necessary information until resolution
- You will be responsible to adhere to the SLAs defined in the support structure
- You will also work closely with a team of system monitoring associates, L3/L4 support consultants and you will play a role in smooth operations of production
- This position will require to work in shifts as needed to support the International markets
What you’ll bring:
- 0-1years of experience. Should possess minimum 2-3 months of SAP training / hands-on experience
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good awareness of basic SAP concepts
- Good communication skills. Must be willing to work from Chennai and willing to work in a 24/7 team.
To Apply : Click Here to Register For Walmart