Wells Fargo & Company Internship Program For Engineering and MCA Graduate Students as Well Freshers. WFC is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wells Fargo India Internship Program 2021
Job Title: Intern
Job Location: Bangalore/ Work From Home
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech MCA Students / Freshers
About the Role
This is an individual contributor full-stack software developer position for application development, maintenance and enhancements. Key responsibilities involve analysis, design, hands on coding/development, unit testing and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following agile software development practices.
- Design, develop, test, implement new/enhance existing features/functionalities in enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE
- Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing, test automation
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met as part of projects delivery
- Performance tuning of the Web application
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application and support team partners
- Adhere to Agile development methodologies and best practices
- University graduate in engineering or post graduate in computer applications
- Experience in web application development using Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, WebLogic/Tomcat and Web Services
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Microservices and associated design patterns
- Knowledge of Junit, Mockito and other testing frameworks
- Experience in working with RDBMS and noSQL databases.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Should have strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Exposure to Angular 9+ web development framework
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Wells Fargo intern program link.